Our job training programs serve local people facing barriers to employment with training in deconstruction and related construction trades, including woodworking and shop skills. Trainees gain the certifications and skills needed in today's job market while working alongside experienced staff in the field.
Reclaim Detroit works with a network of community partners to offer job placement services, financial literacy training and other supportive services to ensure the success of our trainees.
Trainees can obtain the following:
- First Aid/CPR Certificate
- OSHA 10 and 30 Safety License
- EPA Lead Safe RRP Certificate
- Asbestos Awareness/Contractor/Supervisor License
- Deconstruction Training Certificate
- Woodworking and Shop Skills Training
- Forklift Training
- Apprenticeships in Carpentry, Millwork and other trades
For more information, please fill out the following form or call our office at 313-731-7511: